Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
$ 100.00 - 120.00 / hour
In most cases, your insurance will cover the cost of your sessions with the exception of co-pays. I am a provider on panel for the following insurance companies:
- Beacon Health Options / Formerly Value Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EAP Consultants, Inc.
- United Health Care
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. It is possible your insurance company will pay for my services even though I am not on their panel. So, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I have a co-pay? If so, how much is it?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the cost of that session.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.